The Fire Cape is a reward obtained after defeating a level 702 boss called ‘TozTok-Jad’. Defeating him is not easy, but with a strategy in mind, you can defeat him without any difficulties. However, it is not possible for every in-game player to do so, as going through 62 waves can be quite tiring, as well as time-consuming. We here provide such services that can help give a boost to such a possibility, and all you need are the below requirements to ensure that things run smoothly.
Requirements for the service:
- 70+ Defense
- 75+ Ranged
- 44+ Prayer
To enter further into the city of Mor Ul Rek, you must show the Fire Cape to the TzHaar-Ket Guards. Fire Cape is also a requirement to get a try in the Inferno, as it is a sacrifice given to Tzhaar-Ket-Ket-Keh. Upon death below level 20 Wilderness, the Fire Cape will remain in your inventory. However, if you die at level 20 or higher without Item Protection on, then the cape turns into gold coins. You can lock the cape by giving a payment of 500,000 gold coins to Perdu, who is a travelling merchant that runs the Lost Property Shop.
- You can store the Fire Cape in the cape rack of a costume room in your POH (Player-Owned House).
- You can also mount the cape on a cape hanger in an Achievement Gallery.
- If you don’t want the Fire Cape, you can sell it to TzHaar-Mej-Jal for a chance to obtain a Tzrek-Jad pet or 8,000 Tokkul (Mor Ul Rek’s Currency).
- You can combine it with a Max Cape to obtain a Fire Max Cape
- The Fire Cape had an increase in value so that it gets protected over Rune armour pieces over death.
The first NPC to ever wear a Fire Cape was the Slayer Master Nieve.